Paradigm LightDesigner tells me no network is available despite having the IP settings on my PC. How do I change which network port (NIC) LightDesigner should use to talk to my system?
- Open LightDesigner and a configuration. Create one from scratch if you do not have any available to open on your PC.
- Click on the Tools menu, then select Preferences:
- Click on the Network tab, then select the correct NIC from the list.
- Click OK on the Preferences window to get a prompt that LightDesigner needs to be restarted:
- Click OK on that prompt, and then close and re-start LightDesigner to begin using the new NIC selection.