If ETC Tech Services or your ETC Authorized Service Provider sends you a new configuration for your P-ACP, these steps will talk you through how to load that new configuration file.
Steps to Solution
- Copy the .cfg file that was provided to you to the root directory of a FAT32-formatted flash drive or SD Card.
- Insert the flash drive or SD card in the front of your P-ACP.
- Press the checkmark button to enter the Main Menu.
- Scroll down to File Operations and tap the checkmark button.
- Scroll down to Load Arch Config and tap the checkmark button
- Select Load from USB Media if you are using a flash drive. Select Load from SD Media if you are using an SD card.
- Select the .cfg file you want to load and tap the checkmark to select it.