Here is the Emphasis network I/P address settings.
- Login to Technical services, the password is w00dstock (use zeros in the work wood)
- Go to "Control Panel" (click start then control panel)
- Click on "Network Settings"
- Click on" Local Area" (network) and click "Properties"
- Choose the "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" then click "Properties"
- Check the I/P address below:-
- IP address 10.101.130.101
- Submask 255.255.0.0
- Default gateway 10.101.130.101 (this should be same as the i/p address).