Internal touch screen on Gio@5 does not react on touch input at all. In case it does react on input, but shows reaction on wrong display (e.g. external touch screen), see link below "Touch registers on incorrect display".
The symptom can occur for various reasons. This article helps troubleshoot and take appropriate steps with ETC Technical Support or ETC Service Providers.
1. "6x2 button module" not powered or in "Bootloader" state. The display's touch function control card is connected through the "Macro Button" module to the left of the display via USB.
- In Eos software, open Tab 99 (hold [Tab] and type  , then release [Tab] )
- Press any of the Macro buttons (Macro 801 through 820); the button presses should get registered in the upper section of Tab 99, like shown here:
- If yes,proceed to 2.
- If no, the "6x2 button module" seems to not be working correctly. This can either be because of a physical connection issue or because the firmware on this module might have gotten stuck in "Bootloader" mode
- Exit Eos software to Eos "Shell" Setup (ECU) and navigate to "Maintenance"
- Scroll all the way down to the box labeled "Firmware Update". If everything is working correctly, it should look like this (firmware version numbers might change). Look for "HS 6x2":
- If any lign says "BOOTLOADER" , the respective module needs it's firmware re-installed again. Please get in touch with ETC Technical Support or any ETC Service provider.
- If "HS 6x2" is not shown at all, there might be a physical connection problem requiring repair by a Service technician. Please get in touch with ETC Technical Support or any ETC Service provider.
- See link below for contacts.