Can you draw a dragon? I want to see your skills of an artist.
- To begin, draw an S for snake.
- Then, we'll draw a more different S.
- For the head, put a top mark on a long V
- Draw on a couple of arms.
- Start over. Thing doesn't look natural.
- More different S.
- Close it up real good at the top for his head.
- Then, using consummate Vs, give him teeth, spineties, and angry eyebrows.
- You can add smoke or fire.
- Maybe some wings, if he's a wing-a-ling dragon.
- Let's put one of those beefy arms back on for good measure.
- Now he needs a name. How about: "TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR."
- Check out all his majesty.