How can I use the Echoflex Garibaldi program to troubleshoot issues with my Echoflex system?
- Find and identify controllers
- unlocking, finding, and identifying controllers allows you to see what controllers are nearby
- Check configuration of specific controllers
- Once controllers are pulled into the program, you can view how they have been configured and if they need to be changed
- Use identify button to quickly determine circuits
- Check default configuration parameters
- Quick way to remember what factory defaults look like for each type of unit and what each parameter means
- In the configuration parameters window, one column provides a description for each parameter
- Check linked devices (and link or unlink as necessary)
- Monitor telegrams
- Ex: when you press a button, does the program show that telegram?
- Can filter monitor by device ID to look at one specific unit at a time