Why Should I backup my Echo E-ACP Configuration?
Keeping a backup of all your configurations is always a good idea. It gives you a point to return to should something go wrong in your system, and allows you to easily load configurations into a loaner processor or replacement if necessary.
It is important to do a backup whenever you are about to make a system change, like a firmware update, as well.
How do I backup my E-ACP Configuration?
Backup can also be performed to SD Media. If you choose to use an SD Card, please choose SD instead of USB in the menus mentioned below.
- Insert a USB into the USB drive at the front of the Echo Processor.
- Tap Check to enter the main menu.
- Using the wheel around the check (like an old iPod) to scroll down to File Operations. Press Check.
- Choose Save Rack Configs and press Check.
- If you would like to rename the configuration you can do so here by appending an number other than 1 to the end.
- Choose Save to USB Media and press Check.
- It will save, this can take a minute.