How to I update the firmware version on my relay panel?
Contact your local ETC dealer or ETC technical Services to request the updated firmware file.
Once you have the firmware file, follow the steps outlined below.
- Place the firmware file on the root directory of a USB drive.
- Do not place the file inside any folders. If you received the file as a zipped folder, unzip it and retrieve the direct file from inside.
- Plug USB drive into the USB port on the from of the processor.
- Save the panel configuration as outlined here.
- Navigate back to File Operations. Press the Check.
- Select Update Firmware. Press the Check.
- Select Update from USB Media
- Select the firmware file on the USB drive. Once the firmware file has been fully loaded the panel we reboot.
- Re-load the panel configuration as outlined here.
If you have any question about this process, please contact ETC Technical Services.