Can I Use Mosaic Designer with Pharos LPC?
You may have a Pharos branded device and wish to use Mosaic Designer software, rather than Pharos Designer software to configure it.
Description/Explanation of Issue
This can be done, but Mosaic firmware will need to be loaded into the device and then it will need a Mosaic file for configuration. Additionally the WebUI of the controller may still show the Pharos logo.
- Connect the LPC to the network and open Mosaic Designer.
- On the network tab you should see your LPC (assuming your network is in the correct IP Schema)
- Download your configuration file from the Pharos LPC.
- Save as to save the Pharos configuration file as a Mosaic configuration file.
- On the network tab, reload firmware to push the Mosaic firmware to the controller.
- Then upload the newly save Mosaic configuration to the processor.