When uploading a configuration file to a Mosaic processor via the WebUI, you must have a special file (not simply the .md2 file you have written in Mosaic Designer)
- Open your configuration in Mosaic Designer
- Go to the "Network" tab and select the processor. Then select "Properties" on the right.
- Scroll down to "Actions" and Choose "Export Project for Upload..."
- Select a file location you will remember. Choose "Next."
- Check boxes for all resources that must be included in the file. Press "Next."
- Choose "Save."
- A file ending in .upload.md2 will be generated.
- Now you are ready to upload this file via the WebUI
Uploading via the WebUI
- Connect to the controller's WebUI by entering the IP of the controller in the address field of a Web Browser. For information on compatible browsers see Mosaic Web Interface Doesn't Work with Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to "Configuration" at the top of the page.
- Next to the word "Project" choose "Upload"
- Select the file you created above that ends in .upload.md2