Insert a USB thumb drive into your computer. Open ColorSource Personality Editor 1.1.1 (available at ColorSource Consoles Software Downloads) and create your custom profile or edit an existing personality file.
- Click “Save for Console”
- Choose the USB drive’s root directory to save your file
- Ensure that the file’s name is “userlib.jlib” (DO NOT RENAME)
- Insert the USB drive into your ColorSource console
- Go to “Patch”
- Go to “Add Device”
- Click “Standard Library” to drop down a menu then click “User Library”
- Select your profile and hit “Accept”
You have now installed your custom profile onto your ColorSource console.
(Step 1) Save for Console button
(Step 5) Go to “Patch”
(Step 6) Go to “Add Device
(Step 7) Click “Standard library” then click “User Library”