How Open a Cobalt 20
This procedure is used to open an Eos Ti, Gio, Gio@5, Cobalt 20 or Cobalt 10 console. The common reasons to open the console are to check the USB connections and to re-seat the memory. If additional issues arise, contact ETC Technical Services for more information.
- For front: Large flat-head screwdriver
- For rear: #1 Philips screwdriver
Disconnect power and other connections from the console before performing any service work.
To open the front bottom tray
- Ensure the screens are in the fully down position
- Using the flat head screwdriver, turn the 2x ¼-turn screws on the underside of the unit
- Lift up the control panel
To open the rear bottom tray
- Ensure the screens are in the fully upright position
- Remove the 14 screws (10 on Gio/Cobalt 10; 9 on Gio@5) on the back panel, and remove back panel [N.B. Display panel hidden in image below]