To Create a Circular Hole e.g. a wall/surface with a porthole in.
- Draw a Black box venue.
- Create two layers 1) Surface and, 2) Circle
- Go to the front view.
- Draw a circle with the diameter you require for the hole.
- Click on the surface tool.
- Enable the Ortho tool.
- Start your surface in the bottom left hand side.
- Move to the top left hand corner of your surface and click.
- Move to the top right hand corner and click.
- Move to the bottom right hand corner and click.
- Move the mouse along the bottom of the surface until you get to where the bottom centre of the circle is
- Move up to the bottom center of the circle and click Turn Ortho off and trace COUNTERCLOCKWISE around the circle keep the points to as few as possible whilst still keeping the circular shape.
- When you get back to the bottom centre click directly over the previously made point.
- Move down the surface line you have already created until you reach the bottom of the surface.
- Again Click over the previously made point.
- Move your mouse to a point halfway between the window and the end of your surface and click then right click and finish surface.
- Make the surface layer non editable and then select and delete the original circle.
- You should now have wall with a round window.