Eos Family Mac Client File Permissions
From time to time, issues come up on Mac machines that result from missing read/write permissions on needed files and folders. This can sometimes show up as a failure to save show files or the client always starting up in offline or Element mode.
To adjust permissions on folders needed for the client software on Mac (version 1.9.8 and up):
- Navigate to your Applications folder
- Right+Click on the "Eos Family Welcome Screen" app and select "Show Package Contents"
- A new Finder window should open, navigate to "Contents/Resources"
- Right+Click on the "Eos Family" app and select "Show Package Contents"
- A new Finder window should open, navigate to "Contents"
- Select the "Resources" folder and Get Info on it (right click and select "Get Info") to verify you have Write permissions