The information in this post is provided to assist in troubleshooting. Perform work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE SERVICING ANY EQUIPMENT. If you do not feel comfortable performing the work, please contact us or your local service center. Be aware that ETC and its Affiliates are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by service of our products by anyone other than us or our authorized service providers, and such damage is excluded from the product’s warranty.
How to use the diagnostic disk files
- Use a computer with a floppy drive to copy the diagnostic disk file to a blank formatted floppy disk (High-Density, 1.44MB).
- It may be preferred to format the disk using the console (Setup -> Disk -> Format Disk).
- Turn off the console, and then insert the disk.
- Turn on the console and wait for the disk to load.
- When loading is complete, the console should boot into the console software.
- Manually reboot the console before use.