No power getting to the Remote Focus Unit (RFU).
Check and try the following to try and narrow down the symptom
- Plug the RFU directly into the back of the console.
- Make sure both (console and RFU) units are turned on and plugged in.
- Check the 1.6A fuse on the back of the console labeled RFU with a meter.
- Check the XLR connector on RFU and look for loose or broken connections.
- Check to see of RFU works in another location.
If everything looks good or it still does not work when connected to a different console, the remote will likely need to come in for repair.