Reflection: How to Set Up expansion modules
How do you install expansion modules so that two to four Reflection consoles will work together?
- Open the console.
- Remove Jumpers on the right of the large ribbon cable. Labeled LK2 and LK3.
- Add jumper at "C" to the left of the large ribbon cable, Remove at "D."
- Use a Straight Serial cable, using Pins 1-3 only.
- Cable to be no longer than 8 feet. The shorter the better.
- Software in both units must be 2.07 at IC5
Cable Pin out is:
1 = Common
2 = DATA
3 = CLOCK
- Must set a unique ID number for each unit.
- Note that secondary face panel(s) will be inactive.