Marketing News 175
October 28, 1999
Source Four PAR EA rated to 750W
As of November 1, 1999, all Source Four PAR EAs shipped from the factory will be UL/cUL listed for up to 750 watts.
- Source Four PAR EA's shipped from the factory after October 31, 1999, will be able to use all HPL lamps currently approved by ETC, including the 750W HPL.
- Source Four PAR EA will now have a "750" on the back of the burner cap.
- Source Four PAR MCM (Metal Cold Mirror) will not be rated or UL/cUL listed for 750 watts.
Nothing changes! You still use the same part number you've always used. If you want to use a 750W HPL with your existing Source Four PAR EA, the change is easy!
Please Note: If this change is made to existing units in the field, the UL listing of that unit is no longer valid.
- If the date code on your PAR EA is 9/98 or after, just order a new strain relief casting (part number 7061A3024)
- If the date code on your PAR EA is 8/98 or before, just order a new burner casting (part number 7061A3023) plus the new strain relief casting.
- To order the above parts, please contact your ETC Customer Service Representative.