I want to re-record Presets on my Desire fixture, but the changes are not sticking - it continues to play back the Factory-default Presets.
Description/Explanation of Issue
According to the User Manual, "You can take a snapshot of the incoming DMX signal when the fixture is in HSI mode and save it as a
preset value." You cannot snapshot incoming DMX in other modes (such as General, High Impact, Direct control, HSIC, or RGB).
If you are using Net3 Concert to record a Preset, you may see this error:
["An attempt to change a read-only property has occurred - this change will be ignored"]
- Verify the mode that your fixture is in.
- Change the mode to one that is HSI-based.
Fixtures in +7 mode will only snapshot the incoming HSI DMX values, not any +7 adjustment values.
- Re-record the preset and verify it is playing back properly
- This may require changing the fixture profile in your DMX controller to match the new mode
- Return your fixture to its original mode.
- Verify that the preset is played back as desired in the original mode