How do I change the DMX speed for my Net2 nodes?
You can change the speed using NCE on a computer or console connected to your nodes over the network. In NCE, you will need to do the following
- Navigate to the 'View' tab in the top left corner of the screen
- Select 'DMX Output' so it has a check mark
- Go to the 'Port Speed' column that will now appear on the list of port attributes
- Double click the speed to change it
- Navigate to the 'Network' tab and choose 'Send Config to Nodes' to apply your changes to the nodes in the real world
You can only choose DMX speeds for Output ports, Input ports do not have changeable speeds.