- I would like to change the mode of my TR20AF module via DMX
- At the CEM3, make sure you have the Control set to TPDMX
- To do this at the CEM3, press [Setup] > Dimmers
- Find the dimmer you want to modify
- Change "Control" to "TPDMX".
- After changing the mode on the CEM3, you can change it's mode with the second DMX address.
- First address provides control, just like you would dim a dimmer or switch a relay
- Second address sets the mode
- DMX Value 0 - 127: Switched Mode
- DMX Value 128 - 255: Dimmed Mode
More information can be found in the manual linked below, specifically Page 16.