Whenever a SmartSwitch enters an emergency state, some relays will switch off.
Description/Explanation of Issue
SmartSwitch is provided with a UL 924 emergency contact input. When an active emergency contact is received, all non-emergency circuits in the SmartSwitch are forced to switch off while all user-selected emergency circuits in the panel are switched on. During an emergency state the LCD will display a message advising the “Emergency Input Is Active” and the menu will lock-out all ability to access the SmartSwitch menu. After normal power is restored, the SmartSwitch will restore to the configured DMX Loss Behavior mode.
- On the SmartSwitch User Interface, use + or - to scroll to Emergency, press √.
- Use + or – to scroll to [Assign Relay], press √. “Relay [##], In Emergency No” will display.
- Use + or - to scroll through the relay list. Press √ to select a relay.
- Use + or - to scroll through “In Emergency [Yes]” or “[No]”, press √.
- Press < to return to the previous menu or << to return to the main menu. √