ETC’s P2 line of hoists comply with EN17206 using 3/16” (5mm, nominal 4,76mm) 7x19 galvanized steel wire rope and Nicopress® copper oval sleeve swages. The full risk assessment is available upon request.
ETC is supplied with wire rope that complies with EN 12385-4. Each spool is load tested (tensile test) by ETC and is required to break with a minimum breaking load of 1905Kg (4200 lb).
- Wire Rope Manufacturer's EN12385-4 DoC
- Wire Rope Mill Test Certificate
- Wire Rope Certificate of Load Testing
- Steel Wire Rope Datasheet
- ETC Wire Rope Replacement Kit Mechanical Drawing details the parts of a wire rope replacement kit, which includes the same eye termination as wire rope used in hoist production
Nicopress® and ETC recommend the use of copper sleeves for overhead lifting use. However, the use of Nicopress® 188-6-VX Aluminum Oval Sleeves has been approved by ETC and Nicopress®. Nicopress® 188-6-VX Aluminum Oval Sleeves comply with EN 13411-3 when compressed with the proper Nicopress® swaging tool and number of crimps.