In 2016 ETC discontinued the original version (8055A1005) of the E-stop Button Station (ESBS) to an updated E-stop Button Station (8055A1009). The updated version of the ESBS added in an E-Stop Pressed Signal on Pin 5 for use with Foundation Server and QuickTouch Preset systems. The E-stop Pressed Signal is in place of a ground connection on the original ESBS.
The E-stop pressed signal contact in the ESBS is normally open and connects to ground on the ESBS PCB when the E-stop button is pressed.
E-Stop Button Station Compatibility
- ESBS Version 1 - 8055A1005 (Discontinued in 2016)
- Foundation (standalone only)
- Foundation-HD/Foundation Desk (standalone only)
- ESBS Version 2 - 8055A1009
- QuickTouch Preset
- QuickTouch Preset Handheld
- Foundation HD/Foundation Desk
- Foundation Server