Sensor error, even though the fixture is working properly
Description/Explanation of Issue
When fixture runs out of fluid, then fluid is added or the tank is replaced. The empty fluid sensor error will still be displayed.
- After replacing fluid, shut the empty fluid sensor off.
- Run the fixture until the unit creates fog
- Turn the fluid sensor on. This should fix the error
- If the error does not go away, try pulling the fluid line thru the sensor to a clear spot.
- shut off sensor, run the fluid, then turn sensor back on.