No output, but heats up
The FQ-100 heats up and goes to Ready to Fog, but will not output
Description/Explanation of Issue
This could be due to a faulty pump or clogged heater
- Remove all housing screws and eyebolt.
- Disconnect the outlet hose from the pump (see picture below)
- Plug in the FQ-100 and wait for the Ready to Fog indication
- Point the outlet elbow of the pump into a cup and run output at 100%
- If there is little to no output then the pump needs to be replaced
- If the pump outputs a lot of fluid then the pump is good. The heater is clogged and needs to be replaced.