Road cases for SHOWGUN fixtures manufactured after August 11, 2007 have been improved to further protect the units.
Any and all customers who purchased their SHOWGUN fixture before the manufacturing change (units with serial numbers prior to A1FA3207021) are eligible for a Road Case Improvement kit at no charge other than shipping and handling charges.
Installing the kit components
The kit includes three foam blocks, adhesive and instructions for simple installation.
Download the Quicktime Version
Download WindowsMedia Version
Roadcase Upgrade Instructions
- Check the contents of this kit. Along with these instructions, it should include:
- One piece foam 2.5” x 5.5” x 14.75”
- One piece foam 1” x 11.75” x 15.24”
- One piece foam 3” x 8” x 11.75”
- Two tubes of adhesive
- Remove roadcase lid and door for easy access to interior
- Apply adhesive to the 2.5" x 5.5" x 14.75" block in the pattern below to ensure good adhesion
- Press the side of the block with adhesive against the inside of the roadcase at the lower right back corner
- Apply adhesive to the 3" x 8" x 11.75" block in the pattern below to ensure good adhesion
- Press the side of the block with adhesive vertically against the inside of the roadcase in the back left corner between the two existing foam pieces
- Apply adhesive to the 1" x 11.75" x 15.24" block in the pattern below to ensure good adhesion
- Press the side of the block with adhesive inside the roadcase against the front left side
- The adhesive requires 24 hours to fully cure but you can reload it after three hours.