The buttons and faders on my Analog Address System (AAS) stations will not operate my lights, and I see the following symptoms:
- The Take Control button on the stations are lit amber and do not change to green when pressed.
- The green CR7 to the left of the LCD on the AAS processor is lit.
- The LCD displays text, but will not change when pushing the grey buttons below the LCD.
- If you flip the reset switch up and back down the LCD display does not reboot.
- If you power cycle the AAS processor the display only shows black bars on the top row and does not proceed.
The AAS processor has a hardware issue which will require repair. Please contact ETC Technical Services to obtain a notification number, and they can assist in getting a repair set up with an ETC Authorized Dealer.