What Do I Do if I Installed Pre-Commissioned Echoflex Equipment in the Wrong Space or Changed the Configuration Accidentally
I installed my new Echoflex equipment without realizing it was pre-commissioned and put it in the wrong places or wiped/changed the configuration. What are my options moving forward?
If you just installed the equipment in the wrong locations and did not re-configure yet, you have two options:
- Locate the pre-commissioning paperwork or call into Technical Services to obtain the paperwork, reference to re-install the equipment in the correct locations.
- Fully re-configure the devices (keep in mind some configurations require the Garibaldi Pro commissioning software and USB Serial Interface).
If you have already cleared or re-configured some devices, you will have to finish re-linking and/or re-configuring anything not set up for its initially intended position.
Note: The ELED family, ER12CD, and ER6CD-BU (or newer) have 2 clear/restore default levels, which can help in this case:
- To restore to factory pre-commissioned settings (including linked devices)
- Press and hold the [CLEAR] button for 6 seconds.
- Once the red' power' LED and green 'learn' LED both begin blinking, release the [CLEAR] button.
- The red 'power' LED should continue to blink after the release, indicating linked control devices.
- To completely clear the device, wiping any links and non-default settings:
- Press and hold the [CLEAR] button for 15 seconds.
- Once the red 'power' LED illuminates solid red, release the [CLEAR] button.
- The red 'power' LED will remain on solid, indicating no linked control devices or custom configuration.
- Only the ELED family, ER12CD, and ER6CD-BU (or newer) controllers support this feature. Pressing and holding the [CLEAR] button for 5 seconds for older devices will completely clear the device, wiping any links and non-default settings.