This is a bug that is solved in software v2.5.0. After following the instructions below, please update your software to v2.5.0. to keep this from re-occurring.
My EchoTouch appears to boot normally, but when it gets to the starting splash screen, it fails and reboots on its own.
It constantly does this over and over.
Steps to Solution
- Create a Recovery USB Flash Drive
- Insert the USB flash drive into the EchoTouch while the screen is off
- Power on the display and it will automatically boot into the Manufacturing Test Menu
- When the Manufacturing Test Menu opens, press "Service - CAUTION!"
- Then press the "Erase Show Data" button
This will completely clear the configuration from the EchoTouch, make sure to have a backup available
- Once the process has completed, exit out of the Service Screen and Manufacturing test menu
- The EchoTouch will reboot and should normally function after this process.