How to Load A Configuration to an ERP Feedthrough
These steps will walk you through how to load a configuration to your panel using the USB port and UI menu. You will need a copy of the configuration saved to a USB for this.
- Insert a USB storage device with the saved configuration in the USB port on the front left side of the Power Control Processor user interface.
- Press [Enter] to access the main menu.
- Scroll to “File Operations” and press [Enter] to select. The “File Operations” menu displays.
- Use the [Up] or [Down] buttons to scroll to and select “Load Configuration”.
- Press [Enter] to select “Load from USB Key”.
- Use the [Up] or [Down] buttons to scroll through the USB directories. Configuration files are named “Echo#.CFG” (the # could be any number from 1–16).
- When the configuration file to be loaded is selected, press [Enter]. The dialog will display “Loading Configuration”.