The Echo Control Processor in my ERP/ERP-FT/Sensor IQ is not responding to commands. It will not boot past the "Echo" splash screen. How do I reload firmware without using the File Operations menu?
CAUTION: Following this procedure to load firmware will most likely erase the configuration. Please only follow this procedure if no other option is available.
- Obtain a copy of the appropriate firmware for your system from your Local ETC Authorized Dealer or by contacting ETC Technical Services, referencing this support post.
- Download the provided Echo Power Control Processor firmware onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick.
- Insert USB stick into the Echo Power Control Processor.
- While rebooting the processor, hold the Back Arrow and the Check Mark buttons.
- Firmware will now be forced onto the Echo Power Control Processor.