To change the module or load type for circuits in a Unison Legacy DR rack, you will need to do the following via the face panel of the in-rack Unison processor:
- Press and hold the 'Unison Menu Activate' button until the screen says 'Menu Stat'
- Hit the UP button to get to 'Menu Cnfg'
- Hit the ENTER button to focus your brackets around the circuit number
- Choose the circuit you want to modify with the UP/DOWN buttons and hit ENTER
- Choose the module type you want with the UP/DOWN buttons and hit ENTER
- Choose the load type you want with the UP/DOWN buttons and hit ENTER
- To choose another circuit to modify, hit the EXIT button until you are on the 'Menu Confg' page with your brackets around the circuit number and choose another circuit
- Once all circuits have been modified, hit the EXIT button until you exit the configure menu and are prompted to save (choose YES to save)
These steps are detailed in the Unison DR Installation Manual on page 52 and 53.