Where are the default I/O modules stored in the Mosaic Designer directory?
In Mosaic 2.4 support of I/O modules was added. Throughout the various iterations of Mosaic additional I/O modules have been added to default list of included I/O modules.
Defaults I/O modules are modules that are included in all versions of Designer and do not have to be downloaded. In certain situations it might be necessary to access the directory to manually. This directory dose not live in standard Mosaic downloads folder, instead follow the steps outlined below to access the directory.
- Save your Mosaic show and close Mosaic Designer
- For Windows Installations
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to:
Apply the needed changes to the directory.
- For Macintosh Installations
- Open Finder
- Navigate to the Applications Folder
- Select the Mosaic Application, right click and choose "Show Package Contents"
- Select Resources
- Select System Library
- Select the I/O Modules folder
- Apply the needed changes to the directory.