I'm installing a loaner Paradigm station or a new station in my Paradigm system, and want to connect it to a station that already exists in the configuration. How do I bind the station at the Paradigm Processor (P-ACP).
- Physically connect the new or loaner into the system.
- At the P-ACP press the check mark to enter the Main Menu.
- Scroll to Arch Setup and press the check mark.
- Scroll to LonWorks Connections and press the check mark.
- Scroll to Connect Device and press the check mark.
- Highlight the station in question and press the check mark.
- Highlight the neuron ID that matches the label on the station and press the check mark to bind.
These steps work for stations that connect via Lon and Network, and in the case of P-LCD or P-TS7 touchscreens, must be running firmware compatible with the firmware on the P-ACP.