The Paradigm Architectural Control Processor (PACP) is displaying just the "Paradigm" logo on the screen.
Description/Explanation of Issue
This may be resolved by power cycling the processor and reseating the Compact Flash Card.
- Power down your ERn or DRd rack that is housing the Processor.
- Once the rack is fully powered down, remove the Processor at the bottom of the rack.
- You should be able to pull the Processor straight out towards you, like a drawer.
- Check the back of the Processor, there is a small black card, which is the CF Card.
- Pull the CF card, check the pins for damage and blow into the contacts to move away any dust.
- Reseat the CF Card into the Processor and re-insert the Process into the rack.
- Power the rack back on.
- If the PACP still does not boot past the "Paradigm" logo, please contact ETC Technical Services.
- Make sure to have the Serial Number of the Processor, which can also be found on the back of the unit.