If the touchscreen and dock are using different HF channels, they will not talk wirelessly.
Steps to Solution
- With the handheld unit docked, go to the 'Setup' menu (tap the mode button on the top of the unit).
- Select the 'Dock' tab and verify the HF channel listed there.
- Select the 'Comms' tab and verify the HF channel listed there.
- If the channel in the 'Comms' section is different than the one in the 'Dock' section, update it to match.
- Undock the touchscreen and test wireless communication.