How To Access ColorSource Console Face Panel or Button Fader Test
If buttons or faders on a ColorSource Console are not working correctly, a Button and Fader Test can help you to determine if the problem is hardware or software related.
- Power off the ColorSource Console as you normally would, by holding down home and then confirming.
- Wait for the console to tell you it is safe to power off, and then disconnect power from the console.
- Hold down the four center buttons under the screen while powering back on.
- Keep holding these buttons until you get to the Factory Menu.
- Choose "Button and Fader Test" and move faders/press buttons. This should register changes on the screen. If it does not, or behaves oddly, you have a hardware failure. If it works normally the issue is something in the software.
- To return to normal operation power cycle the console.