This is a bug that is solved in software v2.5.0. After following the instructions below, please update your software to v2.5.0. to keep this from re-occurring.
My ColorSource Console has bump buttons scrolling from left to right while booting normally, but when it gets to the starting screen, it fails and reboots on its own.
It constantly does this over and over.
Steps to Solution
- While the console is completely powered off, hold down the four center bump buttons under the touch screen
- These are buttons 2, 3, 4, and 5 under the display
- Continue holding down the four center buttons while powering the console on
- When the bump buttons begin to chase from right to left, you can release the 4 buttons
- When the Manufacturing Test Menu opens, press "Service - CAUTION!"
- Then press the "Erase Show Data" button
This will completely remove your current show files, make sure you have your show files backed up on a USB Flash Drive
- Once the process has completed, exit out of the Service Screen and Manufacturing Test Menu
- The console should power on normally after this