CueSystem Device Discovery is Not Finding Any Devices
Selected Device Discovery in the CueSystem Software, but I am not getting any devices listed.
CueSystem software is unable to discover devices if the Windows Firewall is not told to allow it access to the network. This is typically set when the software if first opened and a Windows prompt will ask if you want to allow through the firewall. If this prompt is missed, or the settings have been changed for some reason, please follow the steps below to allow CueSystem through the Windows Firewall.
- Open the Windows 'Start' menu.
- Open 'Control Panel'.
- Choose 'System and Security', then 'Allow a program through Windows Firewall'.
- Find CueSystem in the list a check the boxes for the networks through which you want to allow the software.
- Choose 'OK'. Close and restart the CueSystem Software and Device Discovery.
- CueSystem Version Compatibility <Click Here>
- Cannot Connect to Controller After Changing its IP Address <Click Here>