To add a printer to an Emphasis server system follow the steps outlined below.
- Save your show information. Close the Emphasis software.
- Select the Start Menu and logout off of the current user account.
- Select the account "System Manager" and login.
- Should you need the password, please contact ETC Technical service.
- Press and hold the "Windows key" and press "E".
- Navigate to control panel.
- Choose "Printers and Other Hardware"
- Click "Add a printer" . This will launch the "Add Printer Wizard"
- Follow the onscreen steps to complete installation of the drivers and hardware.