Replacing Wrist Rest on IonXE or IonXE 20
Description/Explanation of Issue
Replacing the wrist rest on an IonXE or IonXE 20 can be an involved process. Here are the steps to remove the wrist rest and replace it.
- Open up your IonXE console following this article: https://support.etcconnect.com/ETC/Consoles/Eos_Family/Ion_Xe/How_to_Open_Ion_Xe_or_Ion_Xe_20
- Flip console onto it's feet, make sure to support the bottom of the console while you are doing this.
- Open the console so that the facepanel is like shown
- Remove these three screws on the left side
- Remove these three screws on the right side
- Remove these five screws holding in the wrist rest
- Remove screws holding bracket on wrist rest
- Replace wrist rest