In version 1.4 software we have noticed that using Expand on an RVI sometimes doesn't work.
The work around to allow Expand to work with an RVI:
- From the shell, go to the general tab and click on the monitor arrangement button.
- Move monitor 1 to the left box and put monitor 2 in the right box in the active monitor section.
- Click the advanced button and make sure that monitor 2 is selected as the primary monitor.
- You may also need to verify that the resolution for the two monitors is the same. Save settings.
- Once in the application you can only expand tabs that are over the CIA.