The information in this post is provided to assist in troubleshooting. Perform work at your own risk. ENSURE ANY POWER FROM DEVICES HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED BEFORE SERVICING ANY EQUIPMENT. If you do not feel comfortable performing the work, please contact us or your local service center. Be aware that ETC and its Affiliates are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by service of our products by anyone other than us or our authorized service providers, and such damage is excluded from the product’s warranty.
In version 1.4 software we have noticed that using Expand on an RVI sometimes doesn't work.
The work around to allow Expand to work with an RVI:
- From the shell, go to the general tab and click on the monitor arrangement button.
- Move monitor 1 to the left box and put monitor 2 in the right box in the active monitor section.
- Click the advanced button and make sure that monitor 2 is selected as the primary monitor.
- You may also need to verify that the resolution for the two monitors is the same. Save settings.
- Once in the application you can only expand tabs that are over the CIA.