I would like to change the label for a gobo frame on a pre-existing wheel in Eos. Is this possible?
No. You cannot edit the names of frames within existing wheels.
If you have a copy of the gobo image on a computer, you can import that image as a custom gobo into Eos. When importing custom gobo images, the name of the file will become the name of the custom gobo. If you do not already have a copy of the gobo image on a computer, it is not possible to export the gobo images from Eos.
- Name the file as the desired name of the gobo.
- Copy that file onto the root directory of a USB stick.
- Insert USB stick into your console.
- Import a custom gobo image into your show file.
In Patch you may now edit a copy of the existing gobo wheel.
- Select a frame you wish to change and click Edit.
- Navigate to Custom in the manufacturer category.
- Click on your imported custom gobo.