In the parameter tiles under my command line, I have options for some colors, but not others. For example, I see Red, Green, and Blue, but I don't have an option for Amber.
Description/Explanation of Issue
Eos will only display parameter options based on the fixture types you have already patched. For example, if you have no fixtures patched that have Amber as a color parameter, Amber will not display as an option in your Parameter Tiles. This can be problematic if you're trying to program before fully patching your show, or before you know what kind of fixtures will be in a venue you may be working in later.
- Open the Patch (Tab 12) to edit the console's patch.
- If you know of specific fixtures with the color parameters you need, patch those fixtures as normal, and assign their correct type.
- If you don't have specific fixtures with those color parameters, but need the options in the Parameter tiles (for example, if you're pre-programming a show), patch any channel with a profile type that has the parameter layout you need.
- For example, if you need an Amber option, patch a channel, and assign the type to be "Generic LED RGBA 8B."
- If you want to lower the risk of this channel interfering with any subsequent patching, you can patch the fixture to a higher channel that you don't expect to use in your showfile.