Finding the Fixture Library Version in an Eos Family Console (2.3.3 and newer)
NOTE: This is how to see the software and fixture library version if your console is running version 2.3.3 or newer. If your console is running version 2.3.2 or older, you can locate this information in the 'Diagnostics' tab. Use the following article to do so: Finding the Fixture Library Version in an Eos Family Console (2.3.2 and older)
You will find the fixture library version that your console is running in the 'About' section. To get to the 'About' section, do the following
- Make sure your command line is clear
- Hit the [About] key on your face panel (or the Y key on an external keyboard)
- Look at the bottom right hand section of your main external monitor, where the CIA is located
- You should see the logo for your console as well as information about the console
- Next to the logo, you will see Fixture Library Version: 'X.X.X.X.X.X'