How to Delete Show Files or Folders
Description/Explanation of Issue
I want to remove show files or folders that are in my Show File Archive
- Navigate your way to the Shell of the console by opening your Displays/Browser and selecting "Exit"
- In the Shell, go to "Settings"
- On the right hand side, click on "Maintenance"
- Click on "File Manager" on the left hand side
- Single click on the files or folders to select them, and click on "Delete" at the bottom.
- Once you have removed all the folders you want, click on "Done", "Accept", and return to the software by clicking "Primary"
Connect an external keyboard and use the "Shift" key or the "Ctrl" key to select multiple folders at a time.