External device fuse
If you have an external device such as console lights, an RFU or a remote macro controller connected to the console and it doesn’t operate, check the External 12V fuse. This fuse is located in a pop-out receptacle located next to the RFU port.
- Turn off the console.
- Remove the power cord.
- Remove the cover of the fuse receptacle with a flat blade screwdriver.
- Remove and examine the fuse. Telltale signs of a blown fuse include discoloration or deposits on the glass envelope and/or a visibly broken fuse strip.
- If you find a blown fuse, replace it with the fuse of the same size and type.
- With a good fuse installed, reinsert the fuse into the rear panel holder and secure with the screwdriver.
- Verify that the external device works properly. If still having problems, please contact ETC Technical Services.