If your RFU doesn't turn on, check the following:
- Check to see if the RFU works in another location
- Plug the RFU directly into the back of the console (as opposed to a remote node).
- Make sure both (console and RFU) units are turned on and plugged in.
- Check the 1.6A fuse on the back of the console labeled RFU - meter it to make sure it's not blown (visual inspection is not foolproof).
- Visually inspect the XLR connector on RFU
If you're still having trouble, contact ETC Technical Services.