What does the status of the LED on the Gadget II indicate?
Per the Gadget II Setup Guide:
A bi-color indicator LED is located next to the USB connection.
The LED indicates the connection status between Gadget II and your computer.
The LED illuminates in the following conditions:
- Solid red during USB enumeration
- Solid green once enumerated (recognized as a USB device).
- Blinking green on receipt of a command from the USB host (Data being sent to/from program, active output)
- Slow blinking red while waiting for firmware
- Rapid blinking red during firmware receipt/upgrade
- Solid green once firmware upgrade is complete